Following the success of Illamasqua’s Skin Base Foundation we now have Skin Base Lift! A concealer offering brightening technology. Infused with warm peach undertones to flatter the skin and visibly lift the eye! Sounds impressive! They even have a white shade for custom blending for those skin tones that require extra brightening or for skin types that need a lighter concealer. I’ve already ordered mine and hopefully it will be here soon.
Whats your thoughts on this? Are you wanting it?
For those of you struggling with oily congested skin can breath a sigh of relief. Paula’s Choice Clear Extra Strength Anti-Redness Exfoliating Solution is here.
So, what does this baby actually do?
- It quickly unclogs pores to clear stubborn acne and blackheads.
- Exfoliates skin and dramatically decreases redness for glowing, even-toned results
- Ongoing use guarantees stubborn blemishes won’t be a problem
- Makes the inflammation and redness from acne a distant memory
- Kills acne-causing bacteria
- 100% fragrance- and colorant-free ; effective pH range of 3.2-3.6
- Contains 2% Salicylic Acid
How do you apply this product?
With fingers or a cotton pad apply a small amount of CLEAR Extra Strength Anti-Redness Exfoliating Solution and apply all over the face. Avoid contact with eyes (of course).
NOTE: If you use too much of this product (especially in the day) you might experience a tacky greasy finish. Reduce the amount you use.
I have been using Paula’s Choice products for 15 years and i can say they are the best of the best. They have totally gotten rid of all my blackheads :) Happy Dance!
What are your thoughts?
Paula’s Choice can be found here: